Since 2006 until now | 128 Digital Billboard | 633 Roadside Digital Panel | 280 Indoor Digital Screen
Do You Know The Quality Of A LED Screen Advertising
More and more businesses are choosing to invest to their company in one or more LED screens. So it is not shocking to see that the sector is also exponentially increasing. With today's number of screen manufacturers and retailers online, it's natural for the consumer to wonder where to buy the best quality LED billboard.
Several factors suggest that manufacturers are producing goods that work efficiently and are able to distribute material with optimal interpretation and performance. So today in Visual LED, experts in LED monitor production, we want to clarify what to look for in order to know the quality of an LED display.
What materials are they made of?
Materials used are one of the things to weigh the most. Of course we want them to be of the highest standard. It is not easy to analyze them without being an expert, but it is critical that the company you trust is transparent in this field, and that it provides the required assurances defined by the regulatory institutions concerned.
The consistency of the material also will affect your monitor 's lifetime. We deliver vandal-resistant LED displays for example in VisualLED, suitable for outdoor screens.
What weather and temperature conditions can it withstand?
Another way of understanding the efficiency of an LED monitor is to analyze the environmental conditions that it can endure. Use LED displays that can withstand high outdoor temperatures and that have an appropriate framework for heat dissipation and distribution, both outdoors and indoors. A good temperature distribution in a good cooling LED cabinet should have a maximum temperature of 50 oC whereas a bad one should have a maximum temperature of 80 C.
In addition, outdoor LED screens must be waterproof, so that the rain does not affect its proper performance.
What is the display’s energy efficiency?
A Led screen's electrical consumption will affect not only your electricity bill but also the energy efficiency of this new item in your business. To begin with, an LED screen consumes much less than an LCD screen, but other ways to maximize its consumption are to ensure that the software has the ability to program the on and off times; or make sure that the screen has a light sensor so that the same screen automatically calibrates its brightness as required.
After all, the purpose of LED singing boards and banners, or any other form of screen with those features, is to reproduce their content with the highest quality possible. How to know if the material works correctly on an LED screen? Next, we'll clarify how to test it.
– Color temperature: the first factor affecting the color quality is its temperature, as it is important to see all colors in the color in which they were produced. It is critical that the screen has a range of between 3,000 oK and 6,500 oK for optimum output, in order to reproduce the widest possible range of tones. If you want to check that the colors on your screen look fine, you can check the white balance to make sure that it reproduces the color in the ideal hue.
– Brightness analysis: Good brightness on a quality LED display will allow content to be replicated even when the sun directly hits the screen. To get the highest quality, the outdoor screens will have a brightness of 6,000 nits, between 1,500 and 3,000 on indoor screens that only face the outdoors and 1,500 on indoor screens.
– Analysis of contrast: In order to evaluate the contrast, it is important to know the difference between white light intensity and black tones. A quality LED display can have a wide dynamic range resulting in the ability to replicate colors of higher quality. Know more about the comparison in our Glossary on LED screens.
– Dead pixels: nothing could be worse than seeing a screen with tiny black holes, which means that the replicated image is not completely visible. It is because the display has dead pixels, or does not function properly. A very simple way to detect them is to replicate full white footage on it right after purchase.
– View angle: depending on how you want your LED screen to be used, it will have to be viewed in one location or another, so the viewing angle is closely related to this aspect. It is necessary for them to have a horizontal and vertical viewing angle between 120o and 160o, so that it can be seen correctly.
– Good refresh rate: There is nothing less attractive than screens with those annoying horizontal stripes, right? This is because the screen has a low refresh rate. This is why you must ensure that it is greater than 2000 Hz.
Which high-quality Visual LED screens?
Its great international industry experience, with over 15 years in the field, has helped VisualLED to develop its manufacturing process for LED screens. This ensures that each of the orders they receive is done in a personalized way, so that all customer expectations are met. Furthermore, before finalizing each of the manufacturing processes, VisualLED performs different quality tests and reviews all device functions before submitting them.
In addition, competitors copy our website, product catalogs, presentations, images, copy us. We are doing well! In most companies, they get upset when they are copied. For Visual Led, this fact is evident proof that the innovation and development of our products are still at the forefront.
We cannot stop moving forward to offer the best product at the best price. This is our commitment. Discover the quality LED screens offered by VisualLED, compare, and decide for yourself.